10 Things I LOVE about Autumn!!

Friday, October 7, 2011
Okay, I've been yammering on and on about how autumn is my favorite season. Then I saw Miss Marcia at Blessed Mom's Simple Life listed her top 10 for fall -- got me to thinking about just WHAT are my favorites of the season.

1. Sunrises & Sunsets ~ oh, the glorious colors of fall! I've really been enjoying a evening cuppa on the porch as the sun goes down.

2. Apples & Pears ~ nuff said!!

3. Warming drinks - spiced cider, cocoas, hot teas and my new favorite Pumpkin Spice K-Cups!

4. Jeans & Boots ~ I still love you capris and flip-flops BUT won't cya til next summer!


5. Pumpkins ~ this years favorites are the cinderella whites and the warty ones. Thanks Rose for such gorgeous pumpkins this year!

6. Woolen anything ~ shirts, socks, sweaters, scarves, etc.

7. Candles ~ I hardly ever light them in the summer months but as soon as the days grow shorter and cooler, the candles are lit. They add so much cozy factor to my home!

8. Quilts ~ Stacks of them at the ready for warming cold toes!

Photo credit: www.huskers.com
9. HUSKER FOOTBALL - GO BIG RED!!

10. THANKSGIVING -- MY MOST FAVORITE HOLIDAY!!

Is fall your favorite season? Do you have a top 10 list?